Pages

Sunday, February 15, 2015

Saint Patrick's Day Goodies

Hello Everyone!

It has been a while since my last post. I have been super busy making some great holiday products for Saint Patrick's Day. I'm hoping to complete all of my holiday related products by the middle of next week sometime.

I am also really excited to announce that I will be releasing a new series of Monthly and Seasonal Print & Go Packets! These packets are a no prep set of activities and worksheets for math and literacy. The first packet is for Kindergarten and the month of  March and features a Saint Patrick's Day theme. I will be working more on these packets to create one for each grade level as well as for each month. I would really appreciate any feedback on the products if you download or purchase them.

Please check out all these great products for Saint Patrick's Day!



No comments:

Post a Comment