Pages

Wednesday, February 4, 2015

New Let's Learn Cursive Workbook is Here!



Good Morning Teachers, Friends and Family!

I wanted to inform you all of some great news. After much work I have finally completed the second cursive handwriting packet in the Let's Learn Cursive Workbook series! The packet is called Let's Learn Cursive II: Advanced Cursive Handwriting Workbook. The first Let's Learn Cursive has been a very popular item on my store and I have had some requests for another workbook, so it is finally here! Click the Picture below to go to it in my store!


This new 92 paged workbook is for advanced cursive writers and is used to expand on what they learned in the previous packet. With all types of writing prompts, letter review and word introduction, Let's Learn Cursive II is an excellent addition to any curriculum. This packet can be used with any grade level from 2nd or above as a way of learning cursive, providing written prompts or as handwriting practice.

The packet contains all colored copies of the pages. For black and white copies of the pages, just select print in grayscale from your computer and make as many copies as you need for students. Print and laminate the colored copy to use as a whole class, or print black and white versions for each student, group or center.

The packet has:
8 pages of writing letters/numbers review
52 pages of words and sentences for each letter of the alphabet
26 pages of paragraph prompts specific to each cursive letter
7 pages of "My Best Cursive" to use for assessment or recognition that students have mastered cursive

Also there is more!
If you have not yet ordered my cursive packet but have it on your wishlist, now is the time to get it. I have created a bundle for both workbooks which saves you $2.00. Please feel free to ask any questions you have on the product and let me know how you like this second workbook. Click the image below to go to the bundle in my store.


No comments:

Post a Comment