Pages

Monday, February 16, 2015

More Spring Products

Hello Followers!

Boy has it been a busy weekend and morning today! I finally finished the 1st grade version of my March Print & Go Packets! There is no preparation, lamination or special printing necessary for any of these sheets. Just print them out and use them for anything you need in your classroom. Students will love the fun clip art and activities this packet has to offer! I actually was able to feature my CraZy Clip art in the packet so it felt nice to use my own clip art in my products now. Click the picture to go to the 1st Grade Packet in my store.
I had a request for 3rd grade so I think I will be making it before 2nd grade since it was requested. I also will start working on the April Print & Go which will feature Easter and Earth day. Please look forward to that as well.

Also speaking of Easter... I have completed 2 wonderful clip art packs for Easter as well! The first pack features kids wearing Easter calm colors and carrying bunnies and eggs. The second pack features all different looking eggs, baskets and bunnies to use for cute Easter packets or classroom decorations.
To check out the Easter Clip Art, click the packet covers below!

       

I hope you all have a wonderful week and please feel free to check out my Freebie Demos of the Print & Go Packets. You can get 5 free pages to see how you would like the packets. Thanks so much!

No comments:

Post a Comment