Pages

Wednesday, February 25, 2015

More Products for Upcoming Holidays

Hi Everyone!
I thought I would make a quick post about some of the new products in my store. First off, please enjoy this cute Earth Day Clip Art Pack. With this packet you would receive: 28 color png images and 8 black & white png images. Click the image to go to it in my store, plus read about what is included below!


Included in this Pack:
* 1 black & white boy holding a recycling bin
* 4 color boys holding a recycling bin
* 1 black & white girl holding a recycling bin
* 5 color girls holding a recycling bin
* 1 black & white globe
* 1 color globe
* 1 black & white boy holding a globe
* 4 color boys holding a globe
* 1 black & white girl holding a globe
* 4 color girls holding a globe
* 1 black & white boy with the Earth
* 4 color boys with the Earth
* 1 black & white recycling bin
* 2 color recycling bins
* 1 black & white girl recycling a jar
* 4 color girls recycling a jar



Then I would also like to announce the completion of two more Print & Go Packets! The 3rd Grade March Print and Go Packet is now finished (2nd Grade is still on the way). Plus I have also completed the first of my April (Easter themed) Print and Go Packets with the Kindergarten version. Click the pictures below to go to the packets in my store.

     

No comments:

Post a Comment